Home

Monday, March 4, 2019

Orange Papers

Somehow I managed to power up an ancient old computer trying to get something printed and I found some old site from Orange Papers.

What happened over there? Did Terry snuff or something. Hope not. That would break my fucking heart or something.

Anywho, I went to the bottom of the page to see when it was last updated. 2016 or something.

Here's what I found at the bottom from some dork who decided to "keep the site going."

...

Quote: Copyright 2016 asserted by A. Orange on orange-papers.org [Mirror on the Wayback Machine establishing asserted copyright]

I AM NOT ORANGE - I just preserved the site when orange-papers.org disappeared.

The Facebook groups named after the Orange Papers are moderated by crusty jackboot nazis who like to shun and ban just as readily as any asshole stepper. I do not recommend associating with the Orange Papers group on Facebook or "Leaving AA." Pretty much, youll find new friends and find support, then be banned for no fucking reason -- you've been warned. They even banned me for christs sake. Get a therapist, get a dog, find people on meetup.com with common interests, literally do anything but interact with evangelical steppers or evangelical EX steppers, they are ALL miserable worthless cunts.

Don't e-mail me with corrections or gripes, I didn't write this content, it's not mine to curate or take over, and arguing about whether or not AA "works" or is a wacky cult is more boring to me than Christians and atheists arguing on Usenet thirty years ago. I have a life, fuck off, I won't answer your email.
end quote

...

Looks to me like that dude is on a dry drunk.

He needs a checkup from the neckup.

I'd drink if he were I.

He should drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment