Home

Monday, November 23, 2009

God keeps me sober? Really?

quote:ORIGINAL:

McGowdog:
"The problem does not exist for me. The problem has been removed." I don't ask God every morning to keep me sober and I don't thank Him at night for "keeping me sober". If God kept me sober the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous would be a 1 page pamphlet. It would look like this; GOD KEEPS YOU SOBER! HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Yup. That's what I said. Say it, don't spray it, dicknose.

Dicknose:
If you truly believe that, then you just discredited Chapter 6, (especially page 86) of your BB, and everything you've written up to this point ... it makes me wonder if you truly believe what you've said all along? don't get me wrong, it doesn't matter to me what you believe, but don't patronize me.

McGowdog:
How can I patronize you with my boot up your crack? Shut your hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment