Home

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MA says to our very own Tony J...

M A Says:
Quote by Tony J:February 28, 2010 at 11:56 pm For the record, oh exalted cult leader, I worship Jesus Christ. The second person of the Holy Trinity.
Actually, you follow two scriptures: AA and the Bible. I had asked you before if you could ask your priest next time you see him if worshiping a group of people or a tree is heresy. And again, make sure you ask him after he finishes and zips up, or he will tell you what you want to hear.
MA, you've got to remember one thing... there's a difference between kneeling and bending over.
.
Oh, then ftg weighs in on poor Tony J;
friendthegirl Says: March 2, 2010 at 9:41 pm Yeah thanks for the ankle-bite, you petty twat. If you were smart, you’d have noticed I wasn’t talking to you.
.
Then MA goes after TonyJ again;
M A Says: March 2, 2010 at 11:46 pm Why are you quoting us your scripture like that means anything, Tony? That shit doesn’t mean anything to anyone who isn’t brainwashed by that nonsense. You may as well quote the Koran or Book of Mormon.
.
Then MA on TonyJ again;
M A Says: March 3, 2010 at 12:20 am Why are you making up quotes, Tony? Tony, when you are lying to us, are your pants really on fire?
.
Then TonyJ responds to ftg and MA after a number of stabs in the side from them;
Tony J Says: March 3, 2010 at 2:30 am
.
FTG : When did I get my ass handed to me ? I missed it.
.
.
Oh yeah, all the mind numb anti-AA can do is declare victory. I forgot. .
MA : You are so pwnded you can’t even think of anything to say. But that doesn’t stop you from writing foolish comments, does it ?
.
What a sad sack.
.
Oh well, I guess since cuda’s taking a break I don’t have anything left to do here.
.
You guys can play with yourselves for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment