Home

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dee74, why did you shun me?

What did I do to you? Personally? At one time, you used to talk with me, converse with me. Then after I was banned, nothing. You turned on and shunned me. You punish those associated with me. Why?
.
It wasn't my treatment of CarolD. Actually, we had spoke and were going to meet for dinner and a meeting. I couldn't make it, but she offered. She repeatedly warned me about my behavior at SR and suggested I try someplace else, from the beginning. I understand that. I understand SR was not for me. I had to be shown the door too.
.
But what did I do to you? Oh, best not answer that. It's best to "ignore" the likes of me.
.
Well I'll get free of it, somehow. But hope you do too. If that "ignore" ever stops working for you let me know. We'll rap about it.

7 comments:

  1. It's because Dee has power. You can get sober the way Dee wants you to get sober. Only. Your posts can be deleted if Dee disapproves or you can be banned altogether. It's no wonder that SR is full of people trying (?) to get sober for 5-10 years. Tell them something that makes them feel warm and fuzzy so they can go drink some more. Tell them what they need to hear by laying a little responsibility on them and Dee plays God and removes your post.
    My personal belief is that Dee should stay the hell out of the 12 step forum since he knows absolutely nothing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I'm glad it's not just ME who he ignores. Not that i'm the slightest bit worried :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog Marie. Dee74 is probably a paid moderator too.

    Censorship is very important to their recovery over there. For whatever that's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guy has been waiting MONTHS for me to mess up - all I said was ' I've lapsed delete me and WHOOSH it's done' Others have been told ' come back when u sober' - this was 5 days ago. That wanker has been GOD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long on that site!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His life is complete now that SKye2 in gone - FUCK HIM TO HELL - we ALL know about his disability are we supposed to bow to him for it forever?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a post removed today by Dee and banned shortly after it after about 2 years on that forum made some good friends but they banned me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was banned by Dee for calling out Anna. They have been constantly supporting someone who is upsetting the whole site! Dee and Anna did nothing. Iot am now 2 years sober, no help from them. You are right Dee AND Anna pick and chose who they ban...even when it is not warranted. I see this same person Sweetichick1 still on there whining and acting like a jerk to all the people who have supported this sorry ass woman. She is an attention seeker, and has caused major upset of SR constantly for years. I agree Dee is a jerk and thinks he is GOD of SR.

    ReplyDelete