- Option A: I am recovered in A.A. and am here to help and share ESH. Proceed to 12 Step Subforum
- Option B: I am a recovered alcoholic and am NOT in A.A. or 12 Step. Proceed to Alcoholism/Addict general Subforum, but stay the fuck away from the 12 Step forum, and that includes you anti/secular/XAer Moderators too.
- Option C: I'm drunk again and want to give A.A. another shot. Proceed to 12 Step Subforum and tell them you drank, but no commenting, starting threads, or further commenting on other posts until you've completed steps 4 through 9 with a group or a sponsor. But in the meantime, read away if you'd like, but you should spend more time working steps than in here or on the internet in general. Btw, how's that prayer and meditation coming?
- Option D: I'm drunk again and don't use A.A. Proceed to the Alcoholism general forum and fire away. We'd like to invite you over to the Stinkin' Thinkin' website and a host of youtube channels as well. Welcome back!
- Option E: I'm drunk again and want to harrass the 12 Step forum and reek of self pity and frothy emotional appeal. Welcome back, GP. Give them 12 Steppers hell.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
If I ran a well-attended Alcohol Recovery forum...
... I would impose a pre-requirement.