Home

Monday, January 17, 2011

JR from Stinkin' Thinkin' says,

JR Harris says
I’m just surprised that I got them to pull down the naked 14 year old looking girl picture from the website. Looking back at his posts Tony J does have a sexist opinion of women. It is obvious he does not respect women and I am sure that none of his AA buddies do either. You know the old saying “birds of a feather flock together”. I mean come on they have a picture of a woman sitting on a mans face and claim it is one of the people from this site and the caption


“Looks like I picked a bad year to quit fighting Anti-AA.”


What are they trying to say? That if you quit fighting AA you get laid? What scares me the most is that these people run meetings and have influence over them. I mean the owner of the site is bragging how it is his birthday and is going to go home after work and do his wife. Civilized people do not talk that way. I am afraid for my nieces who are about the same ages as the ones posted on that site, will be approached by one of these two. It is obvious what they want and they have learned mind control to get it.

What?  I didn't say I was gonna go home and do my wife.  I said I was going to come home from my A.A. meeting and get frisky with her.  That doesn't mean I'm going to "do" her.  Do you have a problem with this?  And then when I return home from my A.A. meeting, I have a life that's worth living at home too.  This is what I'm demonstrating in that statement.  That's why I talk that way.  I'm sober.  I have a wonderful wife.  We have a wonderful home together.  I have a JOB!  I work and earn my pay.  I pay bills.  I basically have a life that's worth living.  I don't harm people and get away with it... not in meetings and not anywhere else.
 
If you have a problem with me and post over there, why not post over here?  Do you think you're making me look bad in front of your fellow minions for celebrating an A.A. birthday?
 
We celebrate our birthdays here.  A year is a big deal.  Seven years is something else too.  It's the longest continuous sobriety I've ever had in my whole life. 
 
You got  a problem with the banter between Tony J and Mike?  What business of yours is that anyway?  Those two go way back to a Mentalhelp blog that's been ongoing for two or more years.
 
Shame us all you want JR.  It's your beady little finger that's gonna get out of joint.
 
BTW, thanks for wishing me a happy birthday.  As some of you anti/XAer folks say, "There's no wrong way to get and stay sober".  Unless of course, that includes A.A.

You are way out of line with your comments about me, JR.  But, I'm sure your fellow minions at Stinkin' Thinkin' love to eat it up.  Have a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment