Home

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mentalhelp A.A. Cult Blog winding down



I have to thank Dr. Mark D for giving us a place to battle with the anti/XAers and ultimately introducing me to Tony J. From there, I introduced him to SR where we could all get kicked off into the cyber zoo which is Alcohol Recovery.

I said my final adios to the group and a few anti/XAer minions like Mike from Blamethenile and Stinkin' Thinkin' launched their final little insults;

Mike says- True-believers tend to resort to violent (and anti-semitic) rhetoric when prodded. This seems to coincide with a general right-wing religious world view of a segment of the overall U.S. population. Sad and frightening. McGowDog and Tony J, you know who you are. Shame on you.

I would have responded to that, but posts are heavily moderated and bottle-necked... besides I don't know when the gate is gonna finally shut so... Tony J beat me to it and demonstrated the class that those bozos don't deserve anyway;

Tony J says;

Excellent. - Tony J - Dec 31st 2010


Mike :

"- True-believers tend to resort to violent (and anti-semitic) rhetoric when prodded. This seems to coincide with a general right-wing religious world view of a segment of the overall U.S. population. Sad and frightening. McGowDog and Tony J, you know who you are. Shame on you."

No Mike, shame on you for taking the low road and naming names instead of trying to part as friends.

Shame on you to for accusing me of being a violent anti-semite when I am neither.

But thank you for revealing your true character one last time for us. If anyone wants what you have after 20 years of 'sobriety' they know what to do.

For me, my anti-AA fighting days are over.

You wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it.

Dr D, thank you once again.

Peace everyone (even Mike).
All I can say to Mike's final stab at us is... take your shame and shove it up your ass.  That's right.  I don't need your shame and I'm not going to apologize for my bad behavior, my good behavior, or any other bullshit that you claim on me yet excuse in yourself.

See, we already know your game and baiting of us going on back and forth from Mentalhelp and Stinkin' Thinkin';

Mike says


…and if anyone reading this thinks we are engaging in a lot of hyperbole, check out this long running thread at http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=9527. There’s two nuts who post there named McGowDog and Tony J who are apt to make veiled physical threats after they are prodded into the intellectual corner. It’s kind of funny at times but also has an unsettling air to it.
We weren't making any veiled threats.  You were flat out insulting us and we merely responded in kind.

I have a right to live my life as I see fit.  If I want to talk about A.A., I'm gonna do it.  If I'm gonna violate our own traditions, I'm gonna do it.  If you want to do the same thing with your anti/XA cult and try to hang us with our own virtue and rules and point your sharp little fingers at us and cast your beady little eyes at us, so be it.  That's you wasting your own time letting us live in your head rent free.

And I do have to laugh at the way you slober all over yourselves warning the world of this Vicious Cult that is A.A. and your dismantling of it, as it will be no more in a year or so...  when all those coffee pots dry up for good and folks stop frequenting the local church basements.

Happy New Year for those of you who are capable of such.  It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad world out there.



______________________________________

This just in:



AA-Cult? comments are now closed - Mark Dombeck, Ph.D. - Jan 2nd 2011


All,

We are closing the comments here at this time (2010-01-02) after it has become clear that messages are simply being repeated in an endless circle of insults and hostility between pro and con camps (with regard to AA).

The "utility" of AA is an important question without a doubt, as are related questions as to abuse that occurs within AA some of the time and alternatives to AA for those who are seeking alternatives (there are many). We will find ways to continue to enable discussion of these issues as we go forward. Hopefully we can do so without so much personal attack occurring.

Thanks to all who have contributed comments here. Burried in the dross are many gems which perhaps can be be dug up and repurposed.

Dr. Dombeck

Thx again Dr D. He once told an anti/XAer that was pointing his/her hairy little fingers and casting their beady little eyes upon my/our proAA blog;

Dr. Dombeck's Note: I suppose you are laughing because of the relatively small number of entries on this board. I don't know. I think it nice that MgD is putting in the effort to create a community. It isn't easy to do this work, you know, and people can benefit from it.

Then my response to Dr D:Thank you Dr. D. These dorks have yet to realize that they would die of boredom if we ... the objects of their hatred... disappeared from their pathetic lives.

This is all over there on our McGowdog Proboard. I actually started a "Mentalhelp Power Hour" thread here... still don't know how to use this darned link... here;  www.mcgowdoghouse.proboards.com/index.cgi

2 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on Mike, he's just a woman trapped in a man's body.

    He was dumb enough to go to AA for 20 years because his wife made him. Now, instead of facing the fact that he's a pussy whipped (poor excuse for a) man, he trolls around the internet and looks to act out his aggressions on AA people (since his problems are of AA's making and not his own).

    Anyway, I do think I need to let the anti-AA's be. They need me alot more than I need them.

    I'm thinking of a blog entry to reflect on my experience from an AA perspective.

    Happy New Years to all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's usually him pointing his little finger at me saying, "Boo hoo! Look at what McGowdog does! He's bad! Boo hoo! We're good! We win! Yeah!"

    Oh, and he makes stupid videos on Youtube about what a dangerous cult A.A. is... the place that he was bamboozeled into for 20 years.

    Mike from Blamedenial reminds me of that nun joke... sorry, no offense here on the Catholic thing;

    ...After they have been raped by the two yobbos the two nuns continue to the top of the hill to the convent. One turns to the other and says, "What will we tell the mother superior about being raped twice?" The other replies "But we were only raped once." The first says "We're coming back this way, aren't we?"

    ReplyDelete